Thought Field Therapy® Professional Review
What Professionals say
What Professionals say was designed to
provide a variety of cases where Callahan Techniques? Thought Field Therapy has helped
other professionals with their clients or personal lives. We will attempt to present
a variety of problems and update these cases regularly. Please send your cases
(individual and professional) to me, Joanne Callahan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW USING THOUGHT FIELD THERAPY? (TFT) TO SUPPORT AND COMPLEMENT A MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR CANCER Joanne Callahan, MBA (Health Care Administration)
- NEW The Right Place at the Right Time by Jenny Edwards, TFT-VT, TFT-RCT.
- NEW Thought Field Therapy Is Proven Efficacious: Why the Critics Are Wrong About TFT Steven Barger, Independent Scholar
Critics of Thought Field Therapy, in the October 2001 Journal of Clinical Psychology, make the critical reasoning error of confusing demonstrations of a replicable phenomenon, (TFT), with proposed theories which purport to explain such a phenomenon, (i.e., such as "meridians" or "individual energy toxins"). Various misrepresentations by the critics of some claims made by Callahan and his TFT colleagues are highlighted. The difference between "proof" and "persuasion" is addressed. TFT's demonstrated efficacy is circumstantial evidence for the existence of an energy meridian system.
Counter-explanations such as placebo, suggestibility, statistical regression to the mean, etc., are shown to not be plausible explanations after all. Contrary to the claim of some critics, inappropriately low HRV has in fact been shown to be a marker of psychiatric disorder. Critics are challenged to try experiments with TFT, and see for themselves that the claims for TFT are indeed credible. With the robust findings as presented by Callahan and his colleagues, which are easily replicable, Thought Field Therapy's efficacy has been proven.
- NEW Letter from Kosovo Medical Battalion Chief of Staff
- Nairobi Embassy Bombing: The Right Place at the Right Time By Jenny Edwards, TFT-VT, TFT-RCT
- Obsessing About How Long It Lasts By Mark Steinberg, PhD.
Eliminating Obsessive Compulsive and ritualistic behavior with one treatment (and one year follow-up).
- CT-TFT Toxin Treatment: Abandonment, Self Perception and Larger System Change By Mark Beidle, MSW, LCSW, TFTdx
- NEW Objective Evidence of the Superiority of TFT In Eliminating Depression By Roger J. Callahan, PhD.
- NEW TFT Dramatically Helps Endangered Hearts, As Measured By HRV By Roger J. Callahan, PhD Founder, Thought Field Therapy
- NEW My Insomnia was cured with TFT By Dr. Colin M. Barron,M.B. Ch.B,FRSH,BSCMEH
- NEW (notes by Joanne Callahan) TFT Provides Relief for Kosovo Victims Carl Johnson, PhD.
- Treating a Cardiac Arrhythmia with TFT By Dr. Colin M. Barron,M.B. Ch.B,FRSH,BSCMEH
- ADD and Nasal Congestion Mark Steinberg, PhD, TFT VT
- Depression, Grief, and Heart Rate Variability by Howard Hagglund, MD.
- I Just Can't Thought About It Anymore, rap by Mark Steinberg, PhD., Therapist.
- TFT Not just another Acronym By DJ Stemmler & Nora J. Baladerian, Ph.D.
Alternative medicine for energy healing and natural healing introduces Callahan Techniques®. Receive the best alternative medicine and energy healing therapy through Callahan Techniques training.
Callahan Techniques® Thought Field Therapy is the power therapy of the 21'st century. It is a brief, effective psychotherapy for the rapid and natural healing of negative emotions and psychological problems. In the alternative medicine field, Thought Field Therapy uses nature's therapeutic system to balance the bodies energy system promoting natural healing and improved mental health. Callahan Techniques® Thought Field Therapy is a natural, drug-free approach with rapid results that can be documented with Heart Rate Variability measurements. Callahan Techniques® training is offered to professionals in the energy healing and alternative medicine as well as traditional healthcare fields.